Today is my birthday

Okay guys,
So today is my 17th Birthday and it feels different. Not necessarily in a good way. 
You know how when you're a kid and there's that excitement centered around this one day a year where you get to be the center of attention and get presents and eat cake etc. etc.? Well that excitement had faded in me. It's odd because I used to never think it would. 
But sitting here home alone with all of my "Happy Birthday" Wishes posted on my FaceBook wall it seems less important. 
It's a definite reminder that in a year I have to be an adult. Like a real one. I won't be a teenager attending a University.
Is this normal? Or is it just me? 

Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog. Please pop over to my YouTube channel and see if it interests you. 
See you in a couple weeks as I am off to stay in an internet free zone.
-Jazz

Comments

Popular Posts