100 Questions Nobody Asks...

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes. But I rarely actually do. 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
...hard one...bear, I think. 
8:Do you have freckles?
Yes. 
9:Do you always smile for pictures?
No? I'm not sure.
10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Scraping metal utensils against each other or a plate. Ehhh...it hurts my teeth (even the thought)
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
No.
13:What about pooped in the woods?
No.
14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I am not much of a dancer but I have before...(always alone during this time)
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Sometimes I bite the cap of my pens but not really that often. No for the pencils.  
16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None. 
17:What size is your bed?
Double (I think)
18:What is your Song of the week?
Flashlight by Jesse J. It's been stuck in my head. 
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course. 
20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes I will go back and watch the cartoons I grew up watching.
21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I don't know.
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I'm sorry that information is classified.
23:What do you drink with dinner?
Usually either water or soda of some sort.
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey mustard. 
25:What is your favorite food?
Italian is my favorite type of food but I don't have a particular dish.
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Disney/Pixar movies.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
...
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes. I was a girl scout for a short time.
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few months ago. I've yet to actually send it though.
31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No.
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No.
33:Ever ran out of gas?
No.
34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey and cheese. 
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Waffles.
36:What is your usual bedtime?
School: 10/11 P.M.
Summer/break: 2/3 A.M.
37:Are you lazy?
Depends on the day. Today? No. I've been very productive. I filmed a video, cleaned the house, am writing this now, am about to write a book chapter, and will edit the video later on today. 
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
So many things. One that I remember was the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz (also Dorothy a different year).
P.S. did you hear about the reward for the shoes from the movie?
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Tiger.
40:How many languages can you speak?
1. English. (Unless you count my wonderful Simlish interpretation skills.)
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope.
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos. IMO
43:Are you stubborn?
Yes.
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't have an opinion. Never watched either.
45:Ever watch soap operas?
Nope.
46:Are you afraid of heights?
Depends on the situation.
47:Do you sing in the car?
Yes.
48:Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes.
49:Do you dance in the car?
No.
50:Ever used a gun?
Yes.
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
School photographer count? A little over a year ago (?)
If it doesn't then it's been a really long time.
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No.
53:Is Christmas stressful?
Can be.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?
No.
55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple.
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher. That's the only one I remember because that lasted for a long time (it is no longer true)
57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Constantly.
59:Take a vitamin daily?
Try to.
60:Wear slippers?
Not unless it's winter and we've got no heating. So rarely.
61:Wear a bath robe?
Nope.
62:What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and shorts.
63:First concert?
I was like 10 when I went to the Jonas Brother's concert while they were on Tour with Avril Lavigne (who I was really more excited to see than the Jonas Brother's tbh) and Demi Lavato. That is sadly the only concert I've been to so far.
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target.
65:Nike or Adidas?
Don't have an opinion.
66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos.
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds.
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No. But I guess I have now.
69:Ever take dance lessons?
Yes. When I was younger.
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
...Not really.
71:Can you curl your tongue?
No.
72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes.
74:Own any record albums?
I wish.
75:Own a record player?
Again, I wish.
76:Regularly burn incense?
No.
77:Ever been in love?
No.
78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Fall Out Boy, Pentatonix, Panic!At the Disco...
79:What was the last concert you saw?
See Question 63
80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hmmm. Southern sweet tea is my favorite. But I do love hot tea every now and then. But since it's summer, cold tea.
81:Tea or coffee?
Tea. 
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles.
83:Can you swim well?
I love to swim. I think I can swim pretty well. 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes.
85:Are you patient?
Depends on my mood.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ
87:Ever won a contest?
No.
88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No.
89:Which are better black or green olives?
I don't like olives.
90:Can you knit or crochet?
I wish but no.
91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living room?
92:Do you want to get married?
Yes.
93:If married, how long have you been married?
Not married.
94:Who was your HS crush?
Didn't/don't have one.
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? 
No.
96:Do you have kids?
No.
97:Do you want kids?
Yeah, I think so.
98:What's your favorite color?
Crimson Red.
99:Do you miss anyone right now? 
Nope.
100:What's something that happened to you in middle school?
I got to work in the library during my 8th grade year. It was the best year by far. It sounds super nerdy but it was fun.

Comments

Popular Posts