Important Update

Hello lovelies, 
I am here today to let you know that starting this week thing are going to be changing. Hopefully this will be one of the last times things will be hectic for at least a long time. This week starts my descent back to school. 

On Wednesday I start it off by going to a hair appointment. Thursday is when I get my senior portraits taken (yikes). Friday I am attending a play where I will meet a couple of people that I will be working with for the next three weeks (as I've gotten a job at a local theater working as a crew member for a play. I'm very excited/nervous). On the 3rd of August I start work. In between the 3rd and the 19th I will be both working and attending "beginning of school year informative meeting things" as well as getting all of my supplies and such for the start of my final year in high school (again yikes!).

This school years starts on the 19th of August. This will be possibly my busiest school year yet. I will have a huge project oriented class (completely required and from what I hear impossibly stressful and should not be paired with ANY other classes, something I made the mistake of not knowing before class-sign ups) that will eat up most of my time as well as two classes at a University. My year will also consist of applying for colleges (again, yikes). 

My Mom and I are also going to be getting the house we currently live in (and have since I was 4) ready for sale as we are moving into a new place (thank God). 

As I'm sure you've already guessed right now (if not you're probably thinking "okay Jazz but what does all of this have to do with us?") all of these things mean I will not have as much time to blog or post videos. I will try to do as much as I can to make content, however I may sometimes fall short. 

I'm going to make a clear schedule (once I receive mine from school) of my weeks. 

My job at the theater ends on the 23rd but I may decide to take on another--I'm not fully sure yet. I just want to become more involved in theater as I get through the year and head into adulthood. 

If I decide not to take on another theater job (which might be what I decide to do at least until the Spring Semester) then I will hopefully have time to make a video at least once a week. 
Side note: (I also have to take into account my Mom's schedule as I cannot make videos when she is home. My filming area is in my living room b/c it has the best lighting.)

I will try to keep you guys updated (on here) as to what my schedule is like for this upcoming school semester. Also we're getting a new principal at school so that could change a lot as well. 

I hope you guys do stick around as I really appreciate anyone reading this blog of mine. If you have any ideas for how to work in this whole thing let me know in the comments. Also I'm open to video ideas, blog posts, and if you'd like me to write a short story about something I'm more than happy to give it a shot. 
Love you guys,
Jazz

Comments

Popular Posts