All the Bright Places

So recently I read All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and I decided I would let y'all know what I thought of it. 

For those that don't know this book is about Theodore Finch and Violet Markey. They're two teens who are struggling with mental illnesses and find themselves working together on a school project. While working together they form a bond through understanding and growth. 

I had a sincere love for this book. I was so excited to pick it up and start reading and I feel that Jennifer Niven did an amazing job of creating these characters and their lives. Reading this book was both fun and saddening. There are parts that I love whole-heartedly and parts that make me want to scream. That, to me, is the sign of an amazing novel. 
I HIGHLY recommend picking up a copy and giving it a read. It's a beautiful story that needs to be shared. Don't forget to pick up a tissue box while you're out though, that's an important accessory that I think should be sold with most books. 


As always thank you for checking out my blog, I hope you enjoyed it. You can find my other social media links on the side bar. Do go check out my YouTube channel as it has a bunch of videos--including ones from my travels. And I'd be honored to get a subscription from any of you as it truly means the world to me.

Have a good one! 
Jazz
------------------
Buy the book here
Jennifer Niven

Comments

Popular Posts