Computer Complications

Okay guys,
So I've filmed my new video. I filmed it yesterday. 

Now my computer has decided that it has like no space left on it for my video. I cannot put my video on my computer to edit it. I have been deleting things left and right trying to clear up space. I've done internet research and basically I've done everything I can. 

My computer has nothing other than a couple videos and my editing software. I've deleted everything else possible.
I can't use my flash-drive because that is totally filled and I can't delete anything off of that.

Basically I've got to wait and get a flash-drive (hopefully sometime this week) and then I'll be able to edit my video. This is very annoying as I really love editing. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that my video won't be up for a while because of this, I am sorry. My computer is being ridiculous (It's worth saying that when I first got this thing I had loads of things on it; documents, pictures, etc., etc. so there's no reason that it should be full now)

If you are a computer person and know what's going on with this thing let me know because I've got no clue what's happened. All I know is this computer hasn't been very nice to me this past year. (I got it on Christmas 2013...? I think)

Okay so that's all I had to say. I'm really sorry that it's going to take longer than planned for my video to be posted. It sucks, I'm sad about it, thanks for reading this and being interested in my videos, you're great, hope all is good with your life, I'm sorry, goodbye.

-Jazz

Comments

Popular Posts