Wattpad

Hi guys, so I am a writer and I post my stories to a website called Wattpad. On my profile I have 7 books posted, 2 of which are finished and 4 which are on hold. I have had writer's block for a while but I'm getting back into it slowly but surely.

The first book I have on Wattpad is called Not So Unfortunate Marriage. It does still need a lot of work but the story is complete. It is about a girl named Audrey who is chosen by the town's "Rich Boy" to be his wife in an arranged marriage. I need to go back and fix it but for now it's just this. 



Next there's Almost Out of Time which I am actually pretty proud of. I know that I need to go through and edit it but for the most part I love it. It is about a girl named Nicole who is thrown into the world of werewolves when Chase Matthews uncovers important hidden family secrets. I also have the sequel to that, Our Ending is Near, posted as well (On hold)



My Mate about Haley a young werewolf whose pack is taken by a much stronger pack. She must chose between her family and her mate.

Next is Unsinkable this is about Isobel who is having trouble with her father at home and must escape with the help of her new friend Nate

The Coma Patient is about Chastity who is stuck inside her mind during a coma with her guide Christian.


Finding Anna is the one I am currently working on. It is about an orphan named Anna who is working with her dear friend of five years to find where she came from.
Finding Anna

Comments

Popular Posts