I Just Read...

Okay so Hello Guys, nice to see you again. You're all looking lovely. Did you do something different with your hair? Oh wait, no, I know! That's a new top isn't it? No? Well it looks great!

So I've just finished reading the first two books from the Selection Series by Kiera Cass and wow, they are great. I'm really enjoying them. I've had such a mix of emotions since starting the series though. 
It's like:
"Oh he sounds hot...no...you can't leave him...he's the one"
"Ugh I hate him! How could he do that to you?"
"Oh my gosh this guy sounds like a spoiled little rich brat" (no offense to anyone *shrugs*)
"Aww, he's sweet."
"Ugh why can't you see that _____ is better than _______"
"OH GREAT NOW HE'S HERE! FABULOUS!" 
"Oh...oh...he's so--NO! I remember what you did--oh now I don't know."
"Chose him, chose him, CHOSE HIM!"
"UGH What a jerk!"
Now I'm currently at: "Screw it! America, you and me for life bae. I choose America."

Yeah, so this is basically one of the few book series that I cannot pick between the two guys and have just decided that I would rather just marry the main character. Screw Maxon and Aspen (though I love and hate them both SO MUCH) I'm sticking with America (The main character for those of you who don't know).
Yeah...this has been me for the past two days. 

I have ordered the last two books and can't wait to read them. I will probably be doing an actual series review video or blog post after I've finished them so...stay tuned for that. 

If you haven't read this series I recommend it--but bring something to help you with the anxiety/stress you will endure (if you're like me and get really into the characters).

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this long thing. I appreciate you checking out my blog. If you haven't you could maybe go check out my YouTube channel that would be cool. You might also enjoy checking out my books here.
Hope your Sunday is going well and I wish you a joyful week!
Goodbye,
Jazz

Check out the series here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have finished the One and am reading The Heir. Really like it. Loved the ending to America's bit. Great. Love it. Sad. Great. Loved it. Will be reviewing it at some point (probably on here).

Comments

Popular Posts