Little Update (7/30/15)

So I just want you to know that I wrote a whole post out and then my computer decided it didn't like my internet. I went to publish it and my computer like refreshed the page and deleted everything before deciding that it didn't want to play nice. So I had to close out my web browser and restart my computer. This happens all the freaking time and I swear it isn't my internet. My other devices work fine with my internet but this computer seems to hate it. So frustrating.

Okay,
So either today or tomorrow I am going to film a new video. It's the Favorites Book Tag (I think that's the title anyway) and I was tagged by my new YouTube friend Niah Reece. 

I got my Senior Portrait picture taken today. It was a lot less stressful than I'd made it out to be (stupid brain). It literally took like twenty minutes. I went in, talked for a bit, signed in, got the thing that you have to wear, and took like ten photos, chose the one for the yearbook, and left. It was so easy.

Side note: before making this post (the first version included) I was looking at Macbooks and I've wanted one for years (like four years, at least) and I've never had enough money for one. I want one so bad. It's even worse now. I just needed to tell someone about that. 

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys,
Jazz

Comments

Popular Posts