Update 4/27/16

Edit: 5/6/16
My dog had to have surgery, actually the day I posted this--she had a tumor on her spleen causing internal bleeding. She's doing well and was in the vet until Monday the 2nd. She does need (somewhat constant) supervision which is making it hard for me to film. 
My internet is still not great but I've been able to sort of manage getting online (such as right now). Once I film and edit a video I'll try to upload but I can't be sure it's going to work. Hopefully in the next few days I'll get the chance. But I really don't think there will be any new videos for a bit. I am getting a lot of ideas though so that's good where filming is concerned. 
Sorry guys

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,
So recently the internet at my house has been not working. 90% of the time it flat out doesn't work and the other 10% it's really slow and annoying. Which is why I haven't been posting any new videos or posts here.

My plan is to film a bunch of videos in May (and over the rest of the week) and then upload them when I can get WiFi (probably at my family reunion) and schedule them to post bi-weekly until I run out of videos. I plan to alternate blog posts with video (HOPEFULLY). 

Then after that is done I will hopefully have internet again. The problem is we can't get a new provider until we move which as of right now hasn't even started yet (we are also selling our house, which has to happen first) so...basically I'm internet deprived atm.

Right now I'm at school, posting this before class. I have two more days at school after today. During May I'm mostly going to be home. I am going to TATINOF and I'm also graduating and turning 18 during May. It's a busy month for me. 

OKAY! So now that you're caught up I will see you again at some point. 

Bye guys!
-Jazz

Comments

Popular Posts