I'M MOVING

Hey guys,
I am sorry to not be posting an actual video of my face talking about this but most of my things are packed away and it's kind of a big hassle that I can't really afford right now, plus my room is an atrocious mess. 
I'M MOVING! Which is both exciting and frustrating as hell at the same time! We've been having some issues with closing dates and loans and all kinds of crap thanks to Hurricane Matthew. Though we were fortunate not to get hit too badly we are still suffering the aftereffects. 
Anyway, within the next couple of weeks I will be in a new home and I'm actually going to have a proper place to film, which is exciting. I'm getting the upstairs mostly to myself and I am going to film in my lounge area, in front of my bookshelf. I'm getting a big wooden one that will hopefully fit all of my books. 
Oh and I FINALLY bought some of the Walking Dead comics (who else is excited/nervous as hell for that season premiere though?) I got the first 24 issues in the big books (1&2). I'm trying to pace myself with reading them as I don't want to just plow through them and be lost without more until Christmas. That would be devastating. 
ALSO other good news, I got accepted into the International Studies program. I am currently filling out the application to the school in London and will be submitting that today! Yay! How exciting. If all goes well then I will be living in London from January to June of 2017! 
Okay I've got to go. I have a midterm in my film class today. Wish me luck!
Love you guys,
Jazz

Comments

Popular Posts