Travel Tag

Hey guys!
This week there isn't a new video as I am prepping for London (next week!) and so instead I'm making this post. I figured it would be fitting to do a travel tag for you this week. 
(Next time I'll have a vlog of my travels)
Anyway, let's get to it!
(I found this tag here)

1. Where are you from?
I am from North Carolina

2. Have you ever been overseas? Where/When?
Yes. I went to Italy in 2009 (I was 11)

3. Do you prefer Summer or Winter? Why?
I think it's a solid tie between the two. I actually prefer either Spring or Fall, depending on my mood. I don't like the extremes (hot or cold). I prefer the moderate middles (warm or cool).



4. Summer or Winter fashion?
Again, tie. I'm from a beach town so I find the summer fashion home-y and it's what I feel most comfy in. However sweaters and beanies are so cozy and cute. 

5. Where is somewhere you would love to travel?
Other than England, Ireland. I am actually already planning to go see it, and Scotland, while I'm abroad. 

6. Name your essential beauty items for the beach?
Usually just sun screen, if that counts. 

7. Are you currently saving up for a trip?
At this moment any penny I make is going towards living expenses while I'm in London. (and if I have enough, travels). 
On that subject, I'm usually not one to ask for help like this but I am going to be extremely strapped for money (I'm not allowed to work while I'm abroad) so if you have any to spare that you wouldn't mind donating I have a gofundme page here. (every penny helps but I really absolutely understand if you don't have any. There are so many causes, that are more in need than mine, that I would donate to if I could and it hurts me that I can't.) 

8. Do you like/dislike traveling?
I love traveling. But I hate airports. Too many people for my taste.

9. Name a place in the world you would love to shop?
Haha! Shopping isn't really something I think about too much BUT there is a shop in London that sounds really cool called Hoxton Street Monster Supplies (check out how awesome that website is--play with the translations at the top, my fave is werewolf)

10. Who is your favorite beauty guru and where do they live?
SprinkleofGlitter (Louise Pentland) in England
Zoella (Zoe Sugg) also in England

11. What accent in the world is your favorite to hear?
English or Irish

12. How many countries have you visited?
Just Italy

13. Why do you travel?
Why wouldn't I?

14. Favorite city or country?
Hopefully London England

15. Most memorable experience abroad?
Seeing Cinque Terre while I was in Italy was incredible, I'll never forget how beautiful it was. 


16. Best item purchased abroad?
A little purse I got from Rome. I still have it but don't use it anymore because I'm afraid something will happen to it.

17. Advice for those who want to travel but think they can't?
See I'm in the nervous as hell boat right now, so I'm not sure I should be giving advice but...
Just do it. As cliche as that sounds it's true. It's so important to swallow the fear (not all of it, just enough) and go for it. With this study abroad thing I'm terrified, but I know that I would hate myself for letting that fear hold me back.

18. Travel accessory you never leave without? 
Converter

19. Can you recite your passport # from memory?
Nope

20. Preferred method of travel?

Depends on the length of the journey. 

21. Top 3 travel items?
Computer, phone, passport/ID

22. Hostel or hotel?
Hotel

23. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I don't know yet.

24. Do you research your destination or wing it?
Research (it's important to do so)

25. Favorite travel websites?
Right now my study abroad programs webpage

26. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? 
See Question 15

27. You're leaving tomorrow and money is no option. Where are you going?
The UK

28. Favorite landmark you have visited?
The Trevi Fountain 

29. Beach holiday or travel and explore holiday?
Travel and explore. I live at the beach!

30. To travel is to...
Be


THANKS for checking out my blog. Be sure to hop over to my YouTube channel to check out my old videos and subscribe to be told when I post new ones (next one will be a London vlog)

See ya again soon!
Jazz




Comments

Popular Posts