Beauty and the Beast | Review

So last night I went and saw the new Beauty and the Beast movie. 

To put it simply: I loved it.

I thought it was amazing. The acting was wonderful, the sets were so beautiful that it felt like a dream, and the music still gives me goosebumps from how much I love it. I can't wait to get it on DVD and watch it a million times and see all the behind-the-scene extras. 





When I was younger I was a BIG fan of the original (I still am of
course, I love it). And seeing it remade in such a fantastically high value is so heartwarming. I don't want to sit here and rave at you forever so that's all I'm gonna say on that. 






I do want to add that I think my favorite new song is Evermore, I found it so beautiful and I love listening to it so much (the other songs were also amazing, that one's just my favorite). 

So, if you haven't seen it GO SEE IT! It's so good! 




Comments

Popular Posts