PRIMARK HAUL (and things)

Hey guys!
So since my bag was so delayed (it's coming in tomorrow, thank God) I had to go out and buy a bunch of stuff. Today I went to Primark (Goldmine btw, loved it). 
Here's what I got!



Foundation Sticks: Primark Brand (I think) for £2 each. One in Porcelain and one in a shade darker, Tan (for contour 'cause I'm too lazy to get a proper contour palette rn).

Blender Sponges (2PK) £2.50








Eyeliner: tokidoki £2.50 Tattoo Art Pen & Eyeliner (This was the only thing I could find that was close to what I like to use.)

Makeup Wipes 2pck for £1 








Clothes
        These were £4

 
      These were £10





These cute earrings

And this cute bag for £5


I also stopped by Superdrug to pick up Zoella's Sweet Inspiration's Fragrance Mist (LOVE IT and I can't get it in the States)


And then my friends and I went to The Hop Poles for lunch
I had the Chicken and Brie Pie with Chips (SO DELICIOUS) 


So that was my day! Hope you enjoyed and I will see you again soon. (Working on the vlog and will vlog Brighton. I told my friends about my YT channel so that I could be more comfortable vlogging in front of them. And if they don't judge me then idc about others.)






Comments

Popular Posts