The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Today I wish to review the book The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. It is the first book of the Mara Dyer Trilogy. It is about a girl whose friends and boyfriend was killed in a building crash and she cannot remember what happened. She and her family move to a new town where she uncovers new things that will help her discover what really happened the night the abandoned building crashed on her and her friends.
This is a great read that I enjoyed thoroughly. It captured my attention easily and held onto it with a tight grip as I read. It was full of paranormal features as well as romance and mystery. On the cover of the book my favorite author Cassandra Clare is quoted saying "The Intrigue and romance will inescapably draw you in." And I think it is completely true. 


Website:
http://www.maradyer.com/

Comments

Popular Posts